Checking in

In trying to keep up with a Blog I am just checking in hope everybody is well.

Tooled around La today. Saw awesome Element.


I have been using instagram more.
Following Element people.
So much to do on line but I am so plugged in already with the daily crap that I am not using the tech for my creative life.

I did install some vst plugins.
Ableton 10 .

Can't wait to use it again.
Rebirth.

Working on repacking, rebuilding the inside of mine for a new journey.

Interesting with travel, van life, I find it fluid, depending on where I am going and what the weather is.

Where I am going and what stage I am in life I am, denotes what I am hauling and packing.

It's great fun.

I have only just started, 16 months.

The "stuff" sold and gone.
Still need to fine tune my life possessions, yet it is manageable now.

Would like  to go to the van build.

My doubt is my energy and money that holds me back.

I am chomping at the bit to get ready for Baja.
The 1000 is in 4 weeks.

Need to repack and figure finances.

Thatsmystory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Excited

Heading West

A New Beginning