Cat claw or not?

I met and Element owner in Los Angeles. He E camped and was interested in petroglyphics. After we said good bye I saw on his E, what appeared to me to be a catalytic converter  " Cat" claw
I first heard of these from the element owners club. There seemed to be a large amount of theft of cat in Detroit and Chicago when the recession of 2008 hit. I think the theft has eased up, but I did read of people having them stolen...some Element owners more than once!

Well maybe I was wrong.. looks like he may have made his own with barbed wire.
This is what a real once looks like...
http://www.catclamp.com/CatClampMaxxKitCCE175300-40.html


Image result for the cat claw for catalytic converters cars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Excited

Heading West

A New Beginning